Part-Time Cook - Meigle Country House
Meigle, Perth and Kinross, United Kingdom • Domestic Staff • 17072019
- 2 Days per week on Rota
- 14 hours per week.
An opportunity has arisen for a Part Time Cook person within our Care Home
Priority Care Group are passionate about ensuring the standards in our homes are of the highest level at all times. We constantly strive to develop and improve our service.
Three generations of our own family work in our homes and it is easy to see that caring is in our nature. As a family we pride ourselves on the quality of care our clients receive every single day.
Our staff are expected to have the same passion for providing the highest standards of care, ensuring our residents are treated with dignity, respect and compassion
About Meigle Country House
Meigle Country House is situated amidst Perthshire's rolling and tranquil countryside a short drive from Dundee and on the boundaries of Perthshire and Angus. The home was completely renovated in 2003 allowing us to blend modern facilities with traditional country style and comfort.
We care for elderly adults requiring nursing, residential and respite care in a homely environment.
- Catering for residents of 23 bed Care Home
- Cooking experience / Skills required in busy kitchen
- Practical working knowledge of food hygeine (training provided)
- Excellent time keeping
- Priority rewards scheme for all staff members
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Enhanced rate of pay for additional shifts (over full time equivalent hours)
- Additional annual leave incentive for length of service
- Loyalty bonus payment for length of service
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Strong support network.
- Established, reputable, forward thinking employer.
- Free uniform & training provided