Care Assistant - Drumdarroch Care Home
Insch, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom • Care Assistant • Drum29112018
- Full and Part-time posts available
Priority Care are currently recruiting nurses to work at Drumdarroch Care Home, Insch, Aberdeenshire.
Priority Care Group are passionate about ensuring the standards in our homes are of the highest level at all times. We constantly strive to develop and improve our service, always looking for more ways to make the time you and your family spend with us an enjoyable, fulfilling and enabling experience.
Three generations of our own family work in our homes and it is easy to see that caring is in our nature. As a family we pride ourselves on the quality of care our clients receive every single day.
About Drumdarroch Care Home
Located in the heart of rural Aberdeenshire, just off the A96, Drumdarroch House Care Home is a one storey, purpose built care facility with a homely atmosphere. The home is divided into two wings providing care to a total of 41 clients.
Drumdarroch's friendly and caring staff are skilled in delivering a quality service to clients. Each client has an allocated Named Nurse and Key Carer to assist them in all of their care and social needs.
- Experience Essential
- Registered with SSSC or obtaining registration within 6 months of commencement of employment
- SVQ Level 2 in health and social care or willing to work towards this
- Caring nature
- Positive attitude
- Work well as part of a team.
- Good communication skills
- Priority rewards scheme for all staff members
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Enhanced rate of pay for additional shifts (over full time equivalent hours)
- Additional annual leave incentive for length of service
- Loyalty bonus payment for length of service
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Strong support network.
- Established, reputable, forward thinking employer.
- Free uniform & training provided / career development