Care Assistant - Meigle Country House
Meigle, Perth and Kinross, United Kingdom • Care Assistant • 061118CAMEI
- Day/Night Shifts Full Time
- 33 or 44 Hours per week
Priority Care Group are passionate about ensuring the standards in our homes are of the highest level at all times. We constantly strive to develop and improve our service.
Three generations of our own family work in our homes and it is easy to see that caring is in our nature. As a family we pride ourselves on the quality of care our clients receive every single day.
Our staff are expected to have the same passion for providing the highest standards of care, ensuring our residents are treated with dignity, respect and compassion.
Closing Date : 01 July 2019
About Meigle Country House
Meigle Country House is situated amidst Perthshire's rolling and tranquil countryside a short drive from Dundee and on the boundaries of Perthshire and Angus. The home was completely renovated in 2003 allowing us to blend modern facilities with traditional country style and comfort.
We care for elderly adults requiring nursing, residential and respite care in a homely environment.
- Experience Essential
- Must be flexible to work Day and Night Shifts
- Registered with SSSC or obtaining registration within 6 months of commencement of employment
- SVQ Level 2 in health and social care or willing to work towards this
- Caring nature
- Positive attitude
- Work well as part of a team.
- Good communication skills
- Priority rewards scheme for all staff members
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Enhanced rate of pay for additional shifts (over full time equivalent hours)
- Additional annual leave incentive for length of service
- Loyalty bonus payment for length of service
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Strong support network.
- Established, reputable, forward thinking employer.
- Free uniform & training provided